Privacy Statement[Nederlandse versie klik hier]
VanessaVink.com is the name I, Vanessa Vink, use for all the overarching things that I do: my practice ‘Your Energy Kitchen’, the articles I write, the lectures I give, the networking, and how I present myself at social media including my website www.vanessavink.com .
VanessaVink.com is a sole proprietorship, registered in the trade register under the name ‘Your Energy Kitchen’ at the Chamber of Commerce under number 59135484 , in practice at Roffart 27, 1083 CJ, Amsterdam. I am aware that you have confidence in me . I therefore see it as my responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page I will let you know what information I collect when you use my website or my services, why I collect these data and how I improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how it works .
VanessaVink.com therefore respects the privacy of all users of its web site and practice and ensures that the personal information you provide is confidential. VanessaVink.com is the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data by VanessaVink.com.
How collected data is used
Use of my services and the services I use for this
When you sign up for one of my services, I ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. I need your name, email address and phone number to confirm an appointment for a session. In the Energetic cleaning of a building I also need the address details. The email address will be used to send you the recording of the session. For this purpose, WeTransfer is used. Your email address and your name will be used with Mailchimp for sending mailings when you are on the mailing list. If you download an e-book from my website, you will not end up directly on my mailing list. If you say that you would like to receive it on my website you will. The data is stored on secure servers of VanessaVink.com or that of a third party. I will not combine this data with other personal data that I have available. Payments can be made through the website via PayPal (required for online sessions), but this usually happen after the session in cash, via Tikkie or transfer through your bank from your own computer or phone.
When you send an e-mail or other messages to me, it is likely that those messages will be saved. Later on I want to know what we have discussed, because I want to be of service to you as good as possible. Sometimes I ask you for your personal details that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on secure servers of VanessaVink.com or that of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal data that I have available .
Obtaining personal data
VanessaVink.com therefore has information about you, because you have provided that information to me.
Our communication is stored on my laptop and/or my phone, which are protected. I keep our communication to know what we have discussed at a later stage. I think that’s important because I want to have a good relationship with you. Since I do not know if and when there is a next time, I do not delete data.
Process information about session
A session is recorded with my recording device. The recording will be sent later via WeTransfer. You will receive this link via e-mail and you can download it yourself within a week. It is your responsibility to keep the recording or not. After about 3 weeks I will delete the recording of my device to make room for new recordings. I keep the notes that I made during/after the session of the session, because my customer loyalty is high and because I want to know what we have done/discussed earlier. Because I write so quickly to remember everything, those notes can not be deciphered by anyone anyway! Those notes are in folders under lock and key. And the hard drive in my brain? After the ‘outflow’ after a session, it has already been erased. 🙂
Transfer to third countries or international organizations
For (for example) technical and operational reasons, it may be necessary for your (personal) data to be passed on to affiliate enterprise outside the European Economic Area, think of a client abroad who has his/her iCloud there. Because the privacy protection regulations there may not offer the same protection as within the European Economic Area, VanessaVink.com will use the Privacy Shield or the EU Model Clauses to protect your privacy as much as possible. If this is not possible, VanessaVink.com will ask you for permission to pass on your (personal) data to countries without an adequate level of protection. You can withdraw this permission at any time.
My website collects no data by means of cookies, also no gluten-free cookies. (Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site.) . My website is made in WordPress and WordPress can have cookies. I do not use Facebookpixel; I do use Google Analytics.
Third parties and data leaks
There is little to be leaked with my sole proprietorship with my own practice . But I think highly of your privacy. And even though I’m not a doctor with a professional secrecy, I think highly of your information too. Your information is therefore not shared with third parties, and certainly not with your data. I always say: “What goes on in ‘Your Energy Kitchen’ stays in ‘Your Energy Kitchen’.” My husband does help me with my accounting, so he sees the invoices. He signed a processing agreement. Should there be any question of a data breach, I will do everything in my power to ensure that this is achieved.
The security of personal data
Because of the security of personal data, I have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures by adding additional passwords to my equipment .
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this website and everything that has to do with the practice. Any changes and/or changes to this site may lead to changes to this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis. Some things could change if the E-privacy regulation comes into effect later.
Choices for personal data
I offer all visitors/clients if desired, the opportunity to view, change , or delete all of them personal information provided to me at that time.
What are your rights?
Under the European General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of rights with regard to your data and their processing:
- Insight: You can always view and, if necessary, change your own (personal) data. If you want to view the personal data that has been registered with VanessaVink.com, you can request access to it.
- Modify: If you want to change things in the personal data that you have seen as a result of a request for access, you can request this from VanessaVink.com. You can request that VanessaVink.com changes, corrects, supplements, deletes or screens your data.
- Limiting the processing: You also have the right, under certain conditions, to request VanessaVink.com to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right of objection: If a certain processing takes place on the basis of the ‘legitimate interest’ of VanessaVink.com or a third party, then you have the right to object to that processing.
- Retract permission: In all cases where the basis for a certain data processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw that permission. This has no consequences for the past, but that means that VanessaVink.com will no longer be allowed to process that data, aiming at deregistration of mailing list for VanessaVink.com Newsletter.
- Send request: Send a request about this to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be granted as soon as possible. If VanessaVink.com rejects your request, it will be indicated why.
Customize/unsubscribe newsletter service
At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to change your details or to unsubscribe.
If you want to adjust your data or want to get yourself out of our files, you can contact us. See the contact details below.
Turn off cookies
The website www.vanessavink.com has no cookies of it’s own.
I do not have automated decision-making.
- Emails are sent via Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ I have signed and received the ‘ Customer EU Data Processing Addendum ‘ on 17 May 2018 and can be requested from me, if desired. Mailchimp is known as the only email service provider to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
- Sessions from the session will be sent via WeTransfer, see here for their privacy stateme nt: https://wetransfer.com/legal/privacy
- Data is in customer database on laptop and in iCloud from Apple , see here for their privacy statement: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Paypal can be used to pay an invoice , see here for their privacy statement : https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- My website is made in WordPress and hereby their privacy statement: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- My web hosting company is TotallyHosted and has here their info as processor : https://www.totallyhosted.nl/download/AVG%20TotallyHosted.pdf and see here for their privacy statement : https://www.totallyhosted.nl/privacy_statement
- If I’m going to work more with Youtube, then here is their privacy statement: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?hl=en
- If there is contact via one of the Facebook companies (I work with Facebook and Messenger , Whatsapp and Instagram ) I refer you to: https://www.facebook.com/help/111814505650678
Questions and feedback
Vanessa Vink from ‘Your Energy Kitchen’ by VanessaVink.com
1083 CJ AMSTERDAM
0031- (0) 615420491
This page was last modified on May 21 , 2018 .